NASHVILLE, Tenn. (WSMV) – A gentleman accused of fraud in 2020 turned himself into the authorities Wednesday.
In 2020, Investigative reporter Caresse Jackman was told by many homeowners that James Kenton and Tennessee Steel Roofing carried out sub-par function on their homes.
Due to the fact our primary stories in 2020, Kenton had surrendered his contractor’s license in Tennessee.
Kenton is reportedly experiencing the adhering to charges:
– Property Improvement Fraud – $10,000 OR GT, LT $60,000
– Theft of Home ->$1,000 BUT <$2,500
– Theft of Property -$2,500 OR> BUT < $10,000
– Home Improvement Fraud ->$1,000 BUT < $2,500
– Home Improvement Fraud – $2,500 OR> BUT < $10,000
His arraignment is set to be at 9 a.m. on July 20, 2022.
Copyright 2022 WSMV. All rights reserved.
Lamenting the loss of London’s Department Stores — That’s Not My Age
Online Press Releases Create Loads of Free Publicity for Your Home Business
Confidence Training – Seven quick ways to appear confident at work